COVID-19 Safety Protocols
So much has changed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. One thing that hasn't changed is the fact that we all still need theraputic touch to help calm our nervous systems and ease our aches and pains. Here I have outlined the cleaning and safety protocols I've put into place so that those who are ready may confidently continue to experience healing bodywork during these trying times.
- I am not currently accepting new clients who are not vaccinated.
- Everyone is required to wash their hands immediately upon entry for at least 20 seconds.
- KN95 masks are required for clients. Not only are they highly protective, the shape is ideal for wearing comfortably in the face cradle. Bring your own or purchase one at cost at your appointment.
- Enhanced cleaning regimens have been implemented for all frequently touched surfaces in my office as well as the common space. Everything touched by myself or a client is being properly disinfected between every session. I have installed an air purifier equipped with a HEPA filter which runs throughout the session. Between sessions windows are opened and the air filter speed is increased in order to bring a flush of fresh air in. Of course all linens are changed between clients-- this now includes a new practice of my wearing an apron which is changed between every client.
- Any symptoms from either party such as fever, coughing, sneezing, body aches, sore throat, diarrhea, loss of taste/smell, etc. require that the session be rescheduled. Cancellations due to illness at any time are not subject to cancellation fees.
- If you have traveled internationally or attended a large unmasked indoor event (or outdoor if social distancing could not be maintained) please do not schedule a session within 14 days of one of these events.
- Unfortunately, even with all these precautions, being in close proximity for extended periods of time can still pose a risk for infection. For this reason, before your first session you will be required to sign a Health Information & Informed Consent form.